H.Res.1504 - Recognizing and honoring the 20th anniversary of the enactment of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoyer, Steny H. [D-MD-5] (Introduced 07/01/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Education and Labor; Energy and Commerce; Judiciary; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||07/26/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||07/26/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1504 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.