H.Res.1516 - Recognizing the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II, honoring the service members who fought in World War II and their families, and honoring the service members who are currently serving in combat operations.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Skelton, Ike [D-MO-4] (Introduced 07/14/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||07/23/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||07/20/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1516 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.