H.Res.1595 - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the passage of legislation that created real estate investment trusts (REITs) and gave millions of Americans new investment opportunities that helped them build a solid foundation for retirement security and has contributed to the overall strength of our economy.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Levin, Sander M. [D-MI-12] (Introduced 07/30/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||09/15/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1595 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.