H.Res.1605 - Recognizing the service of the medical and air crews in helping our wounded warriors make the expeditious and safe trip home to the United States and commending the personnel of the Air Force for their commitment to the well-being of all our service men and women.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Thompson, Mike [D-CA-1] (Introduced 07/30/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||09/28/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1605 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.