H.Res.1610 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the terrorist attacks launched against the United States on September 11, 2001.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoyer, Steny H. [D-MD-5] (Introduced 09/14/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Foreign Affairs; Homeland Security; Intelligence (Permanent); Judiciary; Oversight and Government Reform; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/15/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||09/15/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1610 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.