H.Res.1677 - Condemning the Burmese regime's undemocratic elections on November 7, 2010.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.1677 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal officials
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Protest and dissent
- Racial and ethnic relations
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity