H.Res.1735 - Condemning North Korea in the strongest terms for its unprovoked military attack against South Korea on November 23, 2010.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.1735 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Congressional tributes
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- North Korea
- Nuclear weapons
- South Korea
- Trade restrictions
- United Nations