H.Res.299 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that public servants should be commended for their dedication and continued service to the Nation during Public Service Recognition Week, May 4 through 10, 2009, and throughout the year.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lynch, Stephen F. [D-MA-9] (Introduced 03/30/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||05/05/2009 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||05/05/2009 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.299 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.