H.Res.341 - Expressing heartfelt sympathy for the victims and families of the shootings in Geneva and Coffee Counties in Alabama, on March 10, 2009.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Bright, Bobby [D-AL-2] (Introduced 04/21/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||04/28/2009 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.341 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.