H.Res.526 - Recognizing the historical and cultural significance of the Langston Golf Course and its contributions to racial equality.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Norton, Eleanor Holmes [D-DC-At Large] (Introduced 06/10/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||02/22/2010 The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.526 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.