H.Res.554 - Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require that legislation and conference reports be available on the Internet for 72 hours before consideration by the House, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.554 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional committees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Government information and archives
- House Committee on Appropriations
- House Committee on Rules
- House of Representatives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Internet and video services
- Legislative rules and procedure