H.Res.570 - Directing the Secretary of Homeland Security to transmit to the House of Representatives all information in the possession of the Department of Homeland Security relating to the immigration status of any detainees and foreign persons suspected of terrorism.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.570 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Correctional facilities and imprisonment
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Detention of persons
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- House of Representatives
- Immigration status and procedures