H.Res.920 - Directing the Attorney General to transmit to the House of Representatives all information in the Attorney General's possession regarding certain matters pertaining to detainees held at Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba who are transferred into the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.920 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Caribbean area
- Congressional oversight
- Correctional facilities and imprisonment
- Criminal justice information and records
- Detention of persons
- Due process and equal protection
- Government information and archives
- House of Representatives
- Latin America
- Lawyers and legal services
- Military facilities and property