S.1023 - Travel Promotion Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1023 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Department of Commerce
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government information and archives
- Government trust funds
- Immigration status and procedures
- Research and development
- Travel and tourism
- User charges and fees