S.1067 - Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1067 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Central African Republic
- Congressional oversight
- Defense spending
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Human rights
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Law enforcement officers
- Mental health
- Rule of law and government transparency
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity