S.1241 - A bill to amend Public Law 106-206 to direct the Secretary of the Interior and the Secretary of Agriculture to require annual permits and assess annual fees for commercial filming activities on Federal land for film crews of 5 persons or fewer.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Inhofe, James M. [R-OK] (Introduced 06/11/2009)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||04/28/2010 Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests. Hearings held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1241 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.