S.198 - A bill to direct the Secretary of Transportation to waive non-Federal share requirements for certain transportation programs and activities through September 30, 2009.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Sanders, Bernard [I-VT] (Introduced 01/09/2009)|
|Committees:||Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||01/09/2009 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.198 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.