S.3063 - Invasive Species Emergency Response Fund Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3063 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Government trust funds
- Horticulture and plants
- Intergovernmental relations
- New Mexico
- Washington State
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection