S.3717 - A bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Investment Company Act of 1940, and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to provide for certain disclosures under section 552 of title 5, United States Code, (commonly referred to as the Freedom of Information Act), and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT] (Introduced 08/05/2010)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||10/05/2010 Became Public Law No: 111-257.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3717 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.