S.374 - A bill to amend the Consumer Product Safety Act to provide regulatory relief to small and family-owned businesses.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.374 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Child health
- Child safety and welfare
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Consumer affairs
- Department of Justice
- Government information and archives
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Product safety and quality
- Retail and wholesale trades
- Small business