S.3765 - An original bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to improve Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance and Veterans' Group Life Insurance and to modify the provision of compensation and pension to surviving spouses of veterans in months of the deaths of the veterans, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3765 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Disability and paralysis
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Housing finance and home ownership
- Life, casualty, property insurance
- Mental health
- Military personnel and dependents
- National Guard and reserves
- Veterans' loans, housing, homeless programs
- Veterans' organizations and recognition
- Veterans' pensions and compensation