S.4052 - A bill to require the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to fully insure Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Merkley, Jeff [D-OR] (Introduced 12/22/2010)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||12/22/2010 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.6398, which became Public Law 111-343 on 12/29/2010.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.4052 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.