S.964 - A bill to authorize the President to posthumously award a gold medal on behalf of Congress to Robert M. LaFollette, Sr., in recognition of his important contributions to the Progressive movement, the State of Wisconsin, and the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Feingold, Russell D. [D-WI] (Introduced 05/04/2009)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/04/2009 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.964 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.