S.Con.Res.26 - A concurrent resolution apologizing for the enslavement and racial segregation of African Americans.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Harkin, Tom [D-IA] (Introduced 06/11/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||06/18/2009 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.26 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.