S.J.Res.7 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to the election of Senators.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Feingold, Russell D. [D-WI] (Introduced 01/29/2009)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/06/2009 Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.7 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.