S.Res.285 - A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of national cybersecurity awareness month and raising awareness and enhancing the State of cybersecurity in the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Feinstein, Dianne [D-CA] (Introduced 09/24/2009)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||09/29/2009 Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.285 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.