S.Res.481 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that public servants should be commended for their dedication and continued service to the Nation during Public Service Recognition Week, May 3 through 9, 2010.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Akaka, Daniel K. [D-HI] (Introduced 04/14/2010)|
|Committees:||Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/29/2010 Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.481 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.