H.R.1394 - Lung Cancer Mortality Reduction Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1394 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Environmental health
- Health care quality
- Health programs administration and funding
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Military medicine
- Minority health
- Research administration and funding
- Veterans' medical care