H.R.2016 - Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2016 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Crime prevention
- Crime victims
- Crimes against women
- Criminal justice information and records
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Education programs funding
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Higher education
- School administration
- Sex offenses
- Student aid and college costs