H.R.2109 - Savings Account for Every American Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2109 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Health care costs and insurance
- Income tax deductions
- Income tax exclusion
- Life, casualty, property insurance
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care
- Social security and elderly assistance
- Veterans' pensions and compensation