H.R.2168 - GPS Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2168 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Computers and information technology
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Evidence and witnesses
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication