H.R.2183 - CDBG Public Services Flexibility Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2183 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child care and development
- Crime prevention
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Education programs funding
- Employment and training programs
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Health programs administration and funding
- Housing and community development funding
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Poverty and welfare assistance