H.R.2433 - Veterans Opportunity to Work Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2433 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Employment and training programs
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Government studies and investigations
- Housing finance and home ownership
- Licensing and registrations
- Performance measurement
- Public contracts and procurement
- User charges and fees
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Veterans' loans, housing, homeless programs