H.R.2883 - Child and Family Services Improvement and Innovation Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2883 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Adoption and foster care
- Child care and development
- Child health
- Child safety and welfare
- Consumer credit
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Family relationships
- Government information and archives
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Mental health
- Performance measurement
- Poverty and welfare assistance