H.R.3096 - Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities, and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3096 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Economic development
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Government trust funds
- Gulf of Mexico
- Hunting and fishing
- Land use and conservation
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Marine pollution
- Oil and gas
- Pollution liability
- Research administration and funding
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection