H.R.3253 - International Megan's Law of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3253 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Crimes against children
- Criminal justice information and records
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Human trafficking
- International law and treaties
- Sex offenses
- Travel and tourism
- Visas and passports