H.R.3435 - STOP Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3435 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime prevention
- Crime victims
- Crimes against women
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Defense
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Military law
- Military personnel and dependents
- Sex offenses