H.R.3479 - Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3479 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Advisory bodies
- Atmospheric science and weather
- Building construction
- Earth sciences
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Natural disasters
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development
- Technology transfer and commercialization