H.R.3653 - Protect our Kids Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3653 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Child care and development
- Child health
- Child safety and welfare
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Government studies and investigations
- Health information and medical records
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Mental health