H.R.3855 - Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3855 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Government information and archives
- Immigration status and procedures
- Judicial review and appeals
- Travel and tourism
- Visas and passports