H.R.4225 - School Environment Protection Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4225 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Child health
- Education programs funding
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Elementary and secondary education
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental health
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Government trust funds
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Pollution liability