H.R.4240 - Ambassador James R. Lilley and Congressman Stephen J. Solarz North Korea Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4240 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Freedom of information
- Human rights
- International exchange and broadcasting
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- North Korea
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- South Korea
- United Nations