H.R.4282 - International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4282 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Employee hiring
- Government information and archives
- Intergovernmental relations
- International law and treaties
- Performance measurement
- Right of privacy
- Separation, divorce, custody, support
- State and local government operations
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers