H.R.5892 - Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5892 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Dams and canals
- Department of Energy
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Government studies and investigations
- Licensing and registrations
- Water use and supply