H.R.5966 - Professional Boxing Amendments Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5966 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Contracts and agency
- Department of Commerce
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Health information and medical records
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Licensing and registrations
- Professional sports
- State and local government operations
- Worker safety and health