H.R.6015 - Servicemembers Access to Justice Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6015 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government information and archives
- Government liability
- Legal fees and court costs
- Public contracts and procurement
- State and local government operations
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Wages and earnings