H.R.6060 - Endangered Fish Recovery Programs Extension Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6060 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aquatic ecology
- Department of the Interior
- Endangered and threatened species
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Lakes and rivers
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Public participation and lobbying
- Transportation costs