H.R.6311 - S.O.S Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6311 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical education
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Research administration and funding