H.R.6584 - Verifying Authority and Legality In Drug Compounding Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6584 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Consumer affairs
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Licensing and registrations
- Prescription drugs
- Retail and wholesale trades
- State and local government operations