H.R.910 - Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.910 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Air quality
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government information and archives
- International scientific cooperation
- Motor vehicles